Joining BoxFit is more than just simply joining a fitness facility…. you are truly joining a team of like-minded, happy, positive people that are looking for a unique fitness option.
Every great team needs a leader. That is where I come in…. my name is Chauncy Welliver and I am excited you have given me the opportunity to show you that going to the gym no longer has to be boring, painful or expensive.
Each member of my team is an experienced professional boxing coach and trainer. They have worked at all levels of boxing from the bright lights of ESPN and Showtime to the Golden Glove tournaments. They not only share my love of boxing, they share the BoxFit philosophy of offering a non-judgmental, encouraging, and a positive approach to learning to box. We invite you to join the BoxFit Team!!!!
Chauncy Welliver: Amateur Boxing Coach/Professional Boxer
• 10 Boxing Titles including:WBC World Youth Champion, WBC
Continental Americas Champion, WBA Asia Champion, WBO Asia
Pacific Champion, WBO China Champion, New Zealand Champion.
• WBC American fighter of the year in 2011.
• Ranked as high as number 5 in world in 2010, 2011, and 2012.
• Sparring partner for Mike Tyson and countless other professional
champions and Olympic Gold Medal winners.
Sean Quinnett: Trainer/Professional Boxer
• Inland NW Amateur Boxing Championships Champion
• Named tournaments best fighter
• Professional Boxer
Jacob Ruffin: Trainer/Professional Boxer
• Journeyman Professional Boxer
• Graduated with a degree in personal training from EWU
Dumont Welliver: Amateur Coach/Professional Boxer
• Seven Times Golden Gloves Champion
• Five Times National Champion
• Pro fights on ESPN, Showtime, HBO and FOX
• Sparring partner to Oscar De La Hoya and Floyd Mayweather
Matthew Sweeney: Trainer/Professional Boxer
• International Professional Boxer (Fought in China and New Zealand)
• Undefeated Kickboxing Champion
• Sparred World ranked number #1 Soulan Pounceby